Holiday Apartment Lisboa Ciudad
The apartment in Lisbon has 3 bedrooms and has capacity...
- Apartment - 70m²
- Communal parking
- 3 bedroom
- 5 persons
- Garden, Terrace
Bedding and bathroom
- 5 Beddings
- 1 double bed
- 3 Single beds
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Bathroom with bath
- hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
Comfort and Leisure
- Garde table
- Satellite dish/Cable
The owner's note, Catarina
The apartment in Lisbon has 3 bedrooms and has capacity for 5 people.
The apartment is tastefully-furnished, is fully-equiped, and is 70 m².
The property is located 50 m from the , 200 m from the supermarket, 1 km from Praça do Comércio city, 1 km from Santa Apolónia , 4 km from Sete Rios bus station, 7 km from LIS airport, 7 km from Lisbonne Oriente train station, 16 km from Costa da Caparica sand beach. The house is situated in a family-friendly neighborhood in the center of the city.
The is equipped with the following items: garden furniture, 10 m² terrace, iron, internet (Wi-Fi), hair dryer, tv satellite (Languages: Spanish, English, German, French).
In the independent kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, oven, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, dishes/cutlery, kitchen utensils, coffee machine, toaster and kettle are provided.
– ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• CUSTOM DELIVERY OF KEYS
Check in time: from 16:00 to 22:00. After 22:00 – there is an additional charge for late arrival: €40 (to be paid on site in cash)
Check out time: before 10am.
Check in and check out flexibility depending on availability
• EXTRA SERVICES – Price on request
Crib and/or high chair – 20€
Tours / Excursions
Cruise on the Tagus
The best way to reach Graça is to take the legendary tram 28, which passes 100 meters from the apartment and crosses all the historic districts of the city.
Several buses will also take you to different key points of the city.
Finally the metro station "Martim Moniz" 10 min walk.
Graça sits atop one of Lisbon's seven hills.
This peaceful neighborhood reveals a grandiose panorama and architectural treasures: churches and convents, working-class villas and aristocratic quarters. Graça has the charm of Lisbon without age, the Lisbon Fado romantic and warm.
The belvedere "Senhora do Monte" is spectacular; it is the highest point of the whole city.
During the Christian reconquest, Graça was a gigantic olive grove occupied by Arab peasants. The Augustinian monks chose this "village" outside the walls to build their religious buildings. From the 15th century - period of great discoveries - aristocrats invested in the neighborhood, known for its clean air. During the industrial revolution, around 1850, the workers' villas were born.
GRAÇA AND ITS SHOPS
From the former cobbler rally driver to the haberdashery of another time through Chinese stalls, hardware stores, stationery, and so many other neighborhood shops, you will find all types of shops and cafes services in Graça ...
The butcher Edgar e Luis, specialties "secretos", calf of the Azores, "picanha" of Uruguai, sausages, skewers or delicious cheeses.
The Padaria Estrela da Graça bakery is open only in the morning offers delicious white balls, bread with chorizo, etc ...
The Salon Nuances Sublimes, Rua Senhora do Monte, where you can also make a blow-dry, beauty treatments or wonderful massages (+351 925 622 904)
The Pingo Doce Super Market, located in Rua da Graça in a former cinema, is open every day, including Sunday, where you will find a butcher and a fishmonger.
And for a last minute need the Mini Preço is open until 23h!
Groceries A loja Portugesa da Graça offers you Sardines, olive oil, local products and souvenirs typical of Portugal.
The Café Portadela where pastries, quiches and empanadas of all kinds will delight your papillles ..
The primeur Le bon Marché has a superb selection of fruits and vegetables and for organic acros you can do your market every Tuesday at 5 pm in Villa Sousa where you will find organic fruits and vegetables from the horta biologica.
GRAÇA, ITS RESTAURANTS AND BARS
O Piteu - Traditional Portuguese cuisine in a typical Azulejo setting.
Via Graça -Restaurant classic but with a breathtaking view of Lisbon; the wine cellar is beautiful.
The Crepes Bar as its name suggests you will taste the best Breton pancakes of all Lisbon!
Graça 77 - Restaurant ideal for vegetarians and lovers of "gluten free"
Taberna do Mar - Neighborhood Bistro NEW CUISINE taken over by former Sea Me.
Giro - Japanese - UberEats delivery, at Miradouro Senhora do Monte.
Cozinha Urbana No Tings Hotel - located at the Miradouro Senhora do Monte you will enjoy with pleasure their exotic menu with the backdrop of a lush garden hidden from view.
Ti'Ascenção - Modern Portuguese cuisine in a contemporary setting.
Santa Clara dos Cogumelos - You will find mushrooms from starter to dessert; a delight!
Damascus - Halfway between a restaurant, a bar and a concert hall, you will surely meet a clientele of trendy hipters ...
The Graça Park Kiosk or the Santa Clara Park Kiosk are wonderful places to have a drink in the open.
Diavolo will deliver you a delicious Pizza.
GRAÇA AND HIS TRANSPORTS
Metro: Intendente station or Apolonia
The taxi rank is located on Graça Square
Apps like Uber, Taxify or Chauffeur Privé will be useful too!
LISBOA BY NIGHT
We advise you at the end of the day to lose yourself in Alfama, starting from the highest hill in Lisbon, Miradouro Senhora do Monte and stroll according to your desires ...
NIBBLE ON THE GO ...
Time Out - Mercado da Ribeira- Located in Cais de Sodre you will find a multitude of small culinary kiosks representing the best restaurants in Lisbon.
A DESIRE FOR FISH?
A Cevicheria - Located in Principe Real this Peruvian restaurant of raw fish offers the best ceviches of the city! Attention, you can not book so it is better to arrive before 19h ... otherwise you will do a little queue while tasting a delectable Pico Sour cocktail made in Peru.
O Ramiro - Restaurant with the best seafood of Lisbon and the typical decoration of the 60s.
A must whose expectation
A DESIRE FOR MEAT?
Sala Corte - Located just behind the Time Out, it's the best meat restaurant in Lisbon (without reservation)
K.O.B. - Located in Principe Real this sophisticated steak house will be an exceptional meat!
The origin, the cut and the quality of the meat are the piece of resistance of this varied card, organized by country and by duration of maturation.
The wines also deserve to be mentioned because it is the promise of a perfect alliance between the excellence of the meats and the nectars.
A LITTLE HISTORY…
A Travessa - Nestled between the alleys and aristocratic mansions of the Quqrtier de Lapa, you will discover this former 17th century convent which, once restored and redecorated, has become a magnificent restaurant ... A refined and relaxed atmosphere, the kitchen revisits the fundamentals of Portuguese gatronimie.
CHIC SOPHISTICATION ...
Kais - Industrial-chic and warm decoration; this sophisticated restaurant is located in a former tram factory overlooking the Tagus ... a whole program!
A ROMANTIC DINNER?
Darwin - After visiting Belém, stop for a romantic dinner at this riverside restaurant with a breathtaking view.
CROSS THE RIVER ...
Ponto Final - In this "end of the world" place, at the end of a dock, you will find this restaurant at the edge of the water that bears its name. To get there you have to cross the river by ferry from Cais do Sodré. You will enjoy typical Portuguese cuisine
A DESIRE ELSEWHERE?
• Tasca Kome - Rua da Madalena, in downtown Lisbon, you will find this essential sushi restaurant with the motto "Japanese meal is not just sushi". The menu organized by Japanese chef Yuko Yamamoto offers different flavors in a sober and chic Asian setting.
• Boa-Bao - This new space located in Chiado serves pan-Asian food, it offers a fusion of influences that takes you on a pleasant journey across the Asian continent.
• Mezze - Held by Syrian refugees, the Mezze restaurant has been an immediate success since its opening in Lisbon in September, offering a rare example of successful integration in a country with a very proactive welcome policy.
• Cochinchina - Vietnam on the plate ... Located in the quater of Rato this reaturant is a must for Asian food lovers! Basil is imported directly from Vietnam which explains the explosion of flavor.
A LAST DRINK?
• The Roof Top of the Park -
• On the top floor of a car park in the bohemian Bairro Alto district, this roof top offers a 360º view of Lisbon. Sit back and enjoy the show on the 25th of April Bridge and on the towers of Santa Catarina Church, accompanied by a wonderful homemade cocktail.
• The Topo - Located on the 6th floor of a mall (which does not look like it) near the Martim Moniz station. Sip cocktails and tapas to die for ... all with a view overlooking the historic Mouraria area.
• The Silk Club - If you are looking for a chic and select place, go to Silk. Atop a historic building in trendy Chiado, guests can enjoy a drink in a design setting with 270-degree views of the city.
WANT A WALK ON THE BEACH?
• The beaches of Costa da Caparica are ideally located just 25 minutes from the center of Lisbon.
• Princesa - Beautiful place, modern kitchen ... this beach will transport you immediately in the trendy atmosphere of the beaches of Ibiza!
• Posto 9 - We are in Portugal but the French'touch makes the difference. Local and French dishes, a cool and festive atmosphere.
• Borda d'Agua - Here is a typical Portuguese beach where you will taste delicious améjoas feet in the water with a good glass of white wine ...
Casablanca - Perfect family, this beach will reserve you a smiling and professional welcome, all in a dream setting!
- Train station : 7km
- Airport : 7km
- Shops : 200m
- Village / City centre : 1km
- Public transports : 4km
- Beach : 16km