Enjoy the beautiful days in this beautiful apartment with pool and garden in the heart of Lisbon, overlooking the bridge 25 April. Located in Alcantara, a very lively and fashionable district, where many bars, restaurants with terraces and discotheques are mixed for all tastes.
This tastefully furnished apartment is composed of three spacious bedrooms with two en-suite shower rooms and a bathroom. All rooms have a wall-mounted TV, a connecting balcony and plenty of storage space.
The apartment offers a beautiful living room with several armchairs and sofas. The dining room is open and has two dining tables.
The kitchen is independent. It is modern and fully equipped (ceramic hob, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, dishwasher, and all the necessary kitchen utensils for cooking).
To enjoy the communal swimming pool, you will have to take a staircase from the condominium specially dedicated to access to the garden. The apartment is located on the 2nd and last floor with elevator.
Bedroom 1 - a double double bed without vis-à-vis.
Configuration: 2 people
Bed type: Double bed (140x200cm)
Bedroom 2 - double bed without vis-à-vis.
Configuration: 2 people
Bed type: Double beds (150x190cm)
Bedroom 3 - two single beds without vis-à-vis.
Configuration: 2 people
Bed type: Two joined single beds (180x200)
The district Alcântara is located west of the city center 10 minutes from Belem and 10 minutes from the famous Place du Commerce. Formerly occupied by warehouses and river stations, the district was redeveloped into a small and fashionable village. Ideal to discover the trendy youth of Lisbon! It is a neighborhood that is quite small and can be discovered in a few hours, but it is worth seeing!
You will find the large LX Factory, a former textile factory, which today houses designer boutiques, street art, concept stores, artists' studios, numerous bars and small restaurants and also a famous Ler Devagar bookstore. Take a walk on the esplanade of the Rio Maravilha bar, which offers an incredible view at night on the river, the bridge and the Cristo Rei.
In the area of Alcântara, there are several green spaces and recreation able to provide pleasant moments of relaxation and pleasure. In the recreation area, there is also the marina Santo Amaro, a high-quality marina that provides water sports enthusiasts with everything they need.
Another major asset of the area are the easy connections to the rest of the city. Whether by car or public transport, the connections are simple and fast. The area is served by many bus and train lines of the Cascais line. The Fertagus station, which connects north-south with the 25 April bridge, offers fast connections to the rest of the national rail network. Road connections outside the city are also simple and affordable.
Lisbon Airport 11 km
Metro Alcantara-Mar: 1 km
Boat: Belém fluvial station from Trafaria or Porto Brandão
Bus: 714, 727, and 729
Tram: 15E from Figueira Square
Train: Alcantara stop from Cais do Sodré station
LISBOA BY NIGHT
We advise you at the end of the day to lose yourself in Alfama, starting from the highest hill in Lisbon, Miradouro Senhora do Monte and stroll according to your desires ...
NIBBLE ON THE GO ...
Time Out - Mercado da Ribeira- Located in Cais de Sodre you will find a multitude of small culinary kiosks representing the best restaurants in Lisbon.
A DESIRE FOR FISH?
A Cevicheria - Located in Principe Real this Peruvian restaurant of raw fish offers the best ceviches of the city! Attention, you can not book so it is better to arrive before 19h ... otherwise you will do a little queue while tasting a delectable Pico Sour cocktail made in Peru.
O Ramiro - Restaurant with the best seafood of Lisbon and the typical decoration of the 60s.
A must whose expectation
A DESIRE FOR MEAT?
Sala Corte - Located just behind the Time Out, it's the best meat restaurant in Lisbon (without reservation)
K.O.B. - Located in Principe Real this sophisticated steak house will be an exceptional meat!
The origin, the cut and the quality of the meat are the piece of resistance of this varied card, organized by country and by duration of maturation.
The wines also deserve to be mentioned because it is the promise of a perfect alliance between the excellence of the meats and the nectars.
A LITTLE HISTORY…
A Travessa - Nestled between the alleys and aristocratic mansions of the Quqrtier de Lapa, you will discover this former 17th century convent which, once restored and redecorated, has become a magnificent restaurant ... A refined and relaxed atmosphere, the kitchen revisits the fundamentals of Portuguese gatronimie.
CHIC SOPHISTICATION ...
Kais - Industrial-chic and warm decoration; this sophisticated restaurant is located in a former tram factory overlooking the Tagus ... a whole program!
A ROMANTIC DINNER?
Darwin - After visiting Belém, stop for a romantic dinner at this riverside restaurant with a breathtaking view.
CROSS THE RIVER ...
Ponto Final - In this "end of the world" place, at the end of a dock, you will find this restaurant at the edge of the water that bears its name. To get there you have to cross the river by ferry from Cais do Sodré. You will enjoy typical Portuguese cuisine
A DESIRE ELSEWHERE?
• Tasca Kome - Rua da Madalena, in downtown Lisbon, you will find this essential sushi restaurant with the motto "Japanese meal is not just sushi". The menu organized by Japanese chef Yuko Yamamoto offers different flavors in a sober and chic Asian setting.
• Boa-Bao - This new space located in Chiado serves pan-Asian food, it offers a fusion of influences that takes you on a pleasant journey across the Asian continent.
• Mezze - Held by Syrian refugees, the Mezze restaurant has been an immediate success since its opening in Lisbon in September, offering a rare example of successful integration in a country with a very proactive welcome policy.
• Cochinchina - Vietnam on the plate ... Located in the quater of Rato this reaturant is a must for Asian food lovers! Basil is imported directly from Vietnam which explains the explosion of flavor.
A LAST DRINK?
• The Roof Top of the Park -
• On the top floor of a car park in the bohemian Bairro Alto district, this roof top offers a 360º view of Lisbon. Sit back and enjoy the show on the 25th of April Bridge and on the towers of Santa Catarina Church, accompanied by a wonderful homemade cocktail.
• The Topo - Located on the 6th floor of a mall (which does not look like it) near the Martim Moniz station. Sip cocktails and tapas to die for ... all with a view overlooking the historic Mouraria area.
• The Silk Club - If you are looking for a chic and select place, go to Silk. Atop a historic building in trendy Chiado, guests can enjoy a drink in a design setting with 270-degree views of the city.
WANT A WALK ON THE BEACH?
• The beaches of Costa da Caparica are ideally located just 25 minutes from the center of Lisbon.
• Princesa - Beautiful place, modern kitchen ... this beach will transport you immediately in the trendy atmosphere of the beaches of Ibiza!
• Posto 9 - We are in Portugal but the French'touch makes the difference. Local and French dishes, a cool and festive atmosphere.
• Borda d'Agua - Here is a typical Portuguese beach where you will taste delicious améjoas feet in the water with a good glass of white wine ...
Casablanca - Perfect family, this beach will reserve you a smiling and professional welcome, all in a dream setting!
LISBONNE COLLECTION - PRATICAL
• DELIVERY OF PERSONALIZED KEYS
Arrivals are from 16h.
It is possible to return the keys to our guests earlier, depending on our availability.
Please follow our check-in instructions so that our check-in manager can find you easily.
We have the opportunity to receive you at night also may know that arrivals after 22h have an additional cost of 40 € (To be paid on the spot in cash)
• AIRPORT TRANSFERS
We offer airport / apartment transfers for a fee.
Please contact us for any reservation.
• ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Our concierge offers a wide range of services ...
- Home delivery of breakfast, cruise on the Tagus, surf lesson, helicopter flight, wine tours or home massage ... Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be very happy to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We offer cots or high chair during the stay for a supplement 20 €.
No reviews yet
Strict : For any cancellation by the tenant more than 30 days before the arrival date, a penalty equivalent to 50% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner. For any cancellation by the tenant 30 days or less before the arrival date, a penalty of 100% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner.