Close to Basílica da Estrela and its beautiful garden, the flat harbours a nice outdoor space for dining with pond, bamboos and lovely plants. The indoor space is cosy and comfortable. It´s suitable for couples, group of friends, and families. You are 50 steps away from the Tram 28 and can reach Chiado and Bairro Alto district in 15 minutes. A great location indeed.
On the first floor of an unpretencious building, this newly refurbished flat surprises with its light and its garden terrace.
In the main building you have two bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom (king size bed), the other with a single bed and a separate bathroom. For a romantic or just very special stay, there is a 3rd double bedroom by the terrace (with a queen bed). Fully private, with its own ensuite bathroom this makes for that very special apartment you are looking for. In the main "house" you find a fully equipped kitchen with dish washer, washing machine, oven, toaster, Nespresso machine, kettle, a spacious living room looking at the terrace and the tropical garden.
42' cabled Smart TV, JBL portable speaker, wifi and A/C are available in the property.
The Estrela garden is very close by with nice events like jazz concerts in the summer. A bit further, 15mn walk, you can get to Campo de Ourique market where there is a great food court open till late. If you fancy going to the other side, towards Cais do Sodré, you'll need to walk almost the same amount of time downhill, pass the prime minister house and the assembly to get to another (much bigger) food court: Timeout market. Once you're down there you can walk almost anywhere downtown and discover loads of nice restaurants and bars.
One of my favorite is Taverna Moderna, for fusion food lovers, passed Praça do Comércio in Bacalhoeiros.
Tram 28 stop 50 steps away.
Rato Metro Station 10mn walk away.
Bus stop 50 steps away at the Basilica Estrela
House Rules - important to know:
According to Decree-Law 9/2007 of 17 January (General Regulation of Noise - http://www.psp.pt/Legislacao/DecLei_9-2007.pdf), it is expressly forbidden to make noise that may disturb other residents of a building between 23.00h and 07.0h0 and may involve fines of €200 (two hundred euros) to €2,000 (two thousand euros, when practiced by individual people, and from €3,000 (three thousand euros) to €22,500 (twenty two thousand euros), when practiced by more than one person.
In view of the consecutive complaints we have received from other residents of this building regarding non-compliance with the law stipulated by our customers, we will appreciate that you observe the rule for the quiet time scrupulously.
Failure to comply with these rules are per se, a failure to comply with the rules of the house and we may be forced, with just cause, to have your reservation cancelled from that moment and non- refunded.
LISBOA BY NIGHT
We advise you at the end of the day to lose yourself in Alfama, starting from the highest hill in Lisbon, Miradouro Senhora do Monte and stroll according to your desires ...
NIBBLE ON THE GO ...
Time Out - Mercado da Ribeira- Located in Cais de Sodre you will find a multitude of small culinary kiosks representing the best restaurants in Lisbon.
A DESIRE FOR FISH?
A Cevicheria - Located in Principe Real this Peruvian restaurant of raw fish offers the best ceviches of the city! Attention, you can not book so it is better to arrive before 19h ... otherwise you will do a little queue while tasting a delectable Pico Sour cocktail made in Peru.
O Ramiro - Restaurant with the best seafood of Lisbon and the typical decoration of the 60s.
A must whose expectation
A DESIRE FOR MEAT?
Sala Corte - Located just behind the Time Out, it's the best meat restaurant in Lisbon (without reservation)
K.O.B. - Located in Principe Real this sophisticated steak house will be an exceptional meat!
The origin, the cut and the quality of the meat are the piece of resistance of this varied card, organized by country and by duration of maturation.
The wines also deserve to be mentioned because it is the promise of a perfect alliance between the excellence of the meats and the nectars.
A LITTLE HISTORY…
A Travessa - Nestled between the alleys and aristocratic mansions of the Quqrtier de Lapa, you will discover this former 17th century convent which, once restored and redecorated, has become a magnificent restaurant ... A refined and relaxed atmosphere, the kitchen revisits the fundamentals of Portuguese gatronimie.
CHIC SOPHISTICATION ...
Kais - Industrial-chic and warm decoration; this sophisticated restaurant is located in a former tram factory overlooking the Tagus ... a whole program!
A ROMANTIC DINNER?
Darwin - After visiting Belém, stop for a romantic dinner at this riverside restaurant with a breathtaking view.
CROSS THE RIVER ...
Ponto Final - In this "end of the world" place, at the end of a dock, you will find this restaurant at the edge of the water that bears its name. To get there you have to cross the river by ferry from Cais do Sodré. You will enjoy typical Portuguese cuisine
A DESIRE ELSEWHERE?
• Tasca Kome - Rua da Madalena, in downtown Lisbon, you will find this essential sushi restaurant with the motto "Japanese meal is not just sushi". The menu organized by Japanese chef Yuko Yamamoto offers different flavors in a sober and chic Asian setting.
• Boa-Bao - This new space located in Chiado serves pan-Asian food, it offers a fusion of influences that takes you on a pleasant journey across the Asian continent.
• Mezze - Held by Syrian refugees, the Mezze restaurant has been an immediate success since its opening in Lisbon in September, offering a rare example of successful integration in a country with a very proactive welcome policy.
• Cochinchina - Vietnam on the plate ... Located in the quater of Rato this reaturant is a must for Asian food lovers! Basil is imported directly from Vietnam which explains the explosion of flavor.
A LAST DRINK?
• The Roof Top of the Park -
• On the top floor of a car park in the bohemian Bairro Alto district, this roof top offers a 360º view of Lisbon. Sit back and enjoy the show on the 25th of April Bridge and on the towers of Santa Catarina Church, accompanied by a wonderful homemade cocktail.
• The Topo - Located on the 6th floor of a mall (which does not look like it) near the Martim Moniz station. Sip cocktails and tapas to die for ... all with a view overlooking the historic Mouraria area.
• The Silk Club - If you are looking for a chic and select place, go to Silk. Atop a historic building in trendy Chiado, guests can enjoy a drink in a design setting with 270-degree views of the city.
WANT A WALK ON THE BEACH?
• The beaches of Costa da Caparica are ideally located just 25 minutes from the center of Lisbon.
• Princesa - Beautiful place, modern kitchen ... this beach will transport you immediately in the trendy atmosphere of the beaches of Ibiza!
• Posto 9 - We are in Portugal but the French'touch makes the difference. Local and French dishes, a cool and festive atmosphere.
• Borda d'Agua - Here is a typical Portuguese beach where you will taste delicious améjoas feet in the water with a good glass of white wine ...
Casablanca - Perfect family, this beach will reserve you a smiling and professional welcome, all in a dream setting!
LISBONNE COLLECTION - PRATICAL
• DELIVERY OF PERSONALIZED KEYS
Arrivals are from 16h.
It is possible to return the keys to our guests earlier, depending on our availability.
Please follow our check-in instructions so that our check-in manager can find you easily.
We have the opportunity to receive you at night also may know that arrivals after 22h have an additional cost of 40 € (To be paid on the spot in cash)
• AIRPORT TRANSFERS
We offer airport / apartment transfers for a fee.
Please contact us for any reservation.
• ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Our concierge offers a wide range of services ...
- Home delivery of breakfast, cruise on the Tagus, surf lesson, helicopter flight, wine tours or home massage ... Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be very happy to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We offer cots or high chair during the stay for a supplement 20 €.
No reviews yet
Strict : For any cancellation by the tenant more than 30 days before the arrival date, a penalty equivalent to 50% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner. For any cancellation by the tenant 30 days or less before the arrival date, a penalty of 100% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner.