This apartment has all the comfort you could wish for your holidays: it´s a renovated two bedrooms’ apartment (90m2), with two bathrooms, air conditioning (cold/hot) in all rooms with an ideal location in the city center. It´s the perfect place to explore the city by foot. Ideal for two couples, family or friends.
The apartment is located in a typical century building on the 4th floor (without elevator) in Chiado neighborhood, a well-known area for its restaurants, its luxury shops, and night life. You will be 5 min walking from the famous coffee shop "A Brasileira", the tram 28 stop, and only a few hundred meters away from some of the most famous monuments and viewpoints of Lisbon (Mirador São Pedro de Alcântara, Praça Camões, Elevador Santa Justa, Museu do Chiado).
It is a fabulous two bedrooms´ apartment (one ensuite) with two bathrooms. The bathrooms have been completely renovated in a modern style with an Italian shower and a bathtub. The living room is spacious. It features a large sofa, and TV LCD set with cable. The separate kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances (washing machine, dish washer, micro waves, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine). Wifi and Tv with international channels are available. The apartment, with a south-facing orientation, is full of natural light. It has been newly decorated mixing classic and design furniture. All rooms are very comfortable and spacious.
This apartment does not have private parking. However, you will find public parking within 200 meters.
Staying in such an ideally located apartment, with brand new amenities and furniture makes yours stay a unique experience.
BAIXA - CHIADO AND BAIRRO ALTO
It is the tourist zone of Lisbon par excellence; the quantity of large hotels and the streets littered with small cafes provide a pleasant atmosphere, and the night life is only a few steps away. Baixa has the majority of Lisbon's sights, making it the perfect place to stay.
The best attraction of the Baixa is undoubtedly the incredible view from the top of the triumphal arch of Augusta Street.
This arc connects Augusta Street to the Trade Square and, from its viewpoint, the panoramic views of the square, the Tagus Estuary, Augusta Street and the Castle are breathtaking!
Bairro Alto and Chiado are located a short distance to the west of Baixa.
These two quarters complement each other; one being the realm of fashion and style during the day, the other being trendy and casual at night.
Chiado is Lisbon's popular district for shopping and theaters, with a wealth of historical monuments, traditional shops and fascinating cafes and restaurants.
The Bairro Alto does not offer much to see during the day, but as soon as the sun goes down, an unbelievable number of small bars unfolds so that the party takes place until the end of the night.
During the weekend, holiday enthusiasts roam the streets, giving a carnival atmosphere ...
A LITTLE HISTORY…
Baixa is an elegant neighborhood, built after the earthquake of 1755. It owes its name (Pombalina) to Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, first marquess of Pombal, Prime Minister of Joseph I of Portugal from 1750 to 1777 and eminent figure Portuguese Enlightenment, which led the reconstruction of Lisbon after the earthquake of 1755.
La Baixa is one of the earliest examples of anti-seismic construction whose main characteristics are, for example, the "pombaline cage", a symmetrical latticework made of oak wood whose purpose is to distribute seismic forces. The Lisbon furniture of the 1920s will still be built according to this principle.
Chiado is once the neighborhood where artists and other young hopefuls from rich Lisbon met.
Praça Luís de Camoes, one of the emblematic sites of the Eye-Lets Revolution, marks the limits of the Chiado and Bairro Alto districts.
It is in Rua Augusta, the main artery of the Baixa, that you will find all the great century-old Portuguese family businesses, as well as various international brands.
La Conserveira de Lisboa - A cannery opened in 1930, fascinating for its stacks of multicolored sardines.
Casa Macario - One of the oldest shops in Lisbon!
You will find bottles of Porto and wines, but also sardines in con-serve, homemade jams. Etc ...
Icon - This charming little shop has just opened, on the initiative of two Portuguese designers. Pretty notebooks, drawings, paintings, ceramics and jewels, the choice is sharp and of very good quality.
A vida Portuguesa - You will find exclusively Portuguese objects; it goes from soap to beauty creams, children's games, sardines in oil, wool blankets. Delightfully obsolete!
DINNER OR TAKE A GLASS ...
Ginjinha Bar - Stop for a drink of Ginja, a homemade cherry liqueur. The "old" know this "medicinal remedy" which was used to heal small ailments and chills in their childhood ...
Bella Chiao - This little trattoria is the place to be for fans of Italian food. In the kitchen, Marcello di Salvatore prepares himself every plate ... everything is homemade! Tiramisu for dessert is a must
Caxemira - Located Praça da Figueira this Indian restaurant will delight the followers of spicy dishes. We recommend their delicious samosas starter followed by their shrimp curry ... You will not be disappointed!
Gambrinus - This upscale brewery, typically old-fashioned, will serve you fish cooked to perfection as well as an exceptional Cozido (local pot au feu)!
Tavares - Opened in 1784, it is the oldest restaurant in Portugal. The decoration reminds you of Versailles, with its golden walls, mirrors, chandeliers and velvet chairs. The kitchen presents classic dishes reinvented and signed by chef Henrique Mouro.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Baixa is easily accessible as it is located in the center of Lisbon.
We often walk there when we are already in the center.
By metro, the nearest station is "Baixa-Chiado", you can then decide to head first to Baixa (east), or to Chiado and Bairro Alto (west).
By tram, Tram 28 stops at rua Augusta, in the middle of the Baixa.
LISBOA BY NIGHT
We advise you at the end of the day to lose yourself in Alfama, starting from the highest hill in Lisbon, Miradouro Senhora do Monte and stroll according to your desires ...
NIBBLE ON THE GO ...
Time Out - Mercado da Ribeira- Located in Cais de Sodre you will find a multitude of small culinary kiosks representing the best restaurants in Lisbon.
A DESIRE FOR FISH?
A Cevicheria - Located in Principe Real this Peruvian restaurant of raw fish offers the best ceviches of the city! Attention, you can not book so it is better to arrive before 19h ... otherwise you will do a little queue while tasting a delectable Pico Sour cocktail made in Peru.
O Ramiro - Restaurant with the best seafood of Lisbon and the typical decoration of the 60s.
A must whose expectation
A DESIRE FOR MEAT?
Sala Corte - Located just behind the Time Out, it's the best meat restaurant in Lisbon (without reservation)
K.O.B. - Located in Principe Real this sophisticated steak house will be an exceptional meat!
The origin, the cut and the quality of the meat are the piece of resistance of this varied card, organized by country and by duration of maturation.
The wines also deserve to be mentioned because it is the promise of a perfect alliance between the excellence of the meats and the nectars.
A LITTLE HISTORY…
A Travessa - Nestled between the alleys and aristocratic mansions of the Quqrtier de Lapa, you will discover this former 17th century convent which, once restored and redecorated, has become a magnificent restaurant ... A refined and relaxed atmosphere, the kitchen revisits the fundamentals of Portuguese gatronimie.
CHIC SOPHISTICATION ...
Kais - Industrial-chic and warm decoration; this sophisticated restaurant is located in a former tram factory overlooking the Tagus ... a whole program!
A ROMANTIC DINNER?
Darwin - After visiting Belém, stop for a romantic dinner at this riverside restaurant with a breathtaking view.
CROSS THE RIVER ...
Ponto Final - In this "end of the world" place, at the end of a dock, you will find this restaurant at the edge of the water that bears its name. To get there you have to cross the river by ferry from Cais do Sodré. You will enjoy typical Portuguese cuisine
A DESIRE ELSEWHERE?
• Tasca Kome - Rua da Madalena, in downtown Lisbon, you will find this essential sushi restaurant with the motto "Japanese meal is not just sushi". The menu organized by Japanese chef Yuko Yamamoto offers different flavors in a sober and chic Asian setting.
• Boa-Bao - This new space located in Chiado serves pan-Asian food, it offers a fusion of influences that takes you on a pleasant journey across the Asian continent.
• Mezze - Held by Syrian refugees, the Mezze restaurant has been an immediate success since its opening in Lisbon in September, offering a rare example of successful integration in a country with a very proactive welcome policy.
• Cochinchina - Vietnam on the plate ... Located in the quater of Rato this reaturant is a must for Asian food lovers! Basil is imported directly from Vietnam which explains the explosion of flavor.
A LAST DRINK?
• The Roof Top of the Park -
• On the top floor of a car park in the bohemian Bairro Alto district, this roof top offers a 360º view of Lisbon. Sit back and enjoy the show on the 25th of April Bridge and on the towers of Santa Catarina Church, accompanied by a wonderful homemade cocktail.
• The Topo - Located on the 6th floor of a mall (which does not look like it) near the Martim Moniz station. Sip cocktails and tapas to die for ... all with a view overlooking the historic Mouraria area.
• The Silk Club - If you are looking for a chic and select place, go to Silk. Atop a historic building in trendy Chiado, guests can enjoy a drink in a design setting with 270-degree views of the city.
WANT A WALK ON THE BEACH?
• The beaches of Costa da Caparica are ideally located just 25 minutes from the center of Lisbon.
• Princesa - Beautiful place, modern kitchen ... this beach will transport you immediately in the trendy atmosphere of the beaches of Ibiza!
• Posto 9 - We are in Portugal but the French'touch makes the difference. Local and French dishes, a cool and festive atmosphere.
• Borda d'Agua - Here is a typical Portuguese beach where you will taste delicious améjoas feet in the water with a good glass of white wine ...
• Casablanca - Perfect family, this beach will reserve you a smiling and professional welcome, all in a dream setting!
LISBONNE COLLECTION - PRATICAL
• DELIVERY OF PERSONALIZED KEYS
Arrivals are from 16h.
It is possible to return the keys to our guests earlier, depending on our availability.
Please follow our check-in instructions so that our check-in manager can find you easily.
We have the opportunity to receive you at night also may know that arrivals after 22h have an additional cost of 40 € (To be paid on the spot in cash)
• AIRPORT TRANSFERS
We offer airport / apartment transfers for a fee.
Please contact us for any reservation.
• ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Our concierge offers a wide range of services ...
- Home delivery of breakfast, cruise on the Tagus, surf lesson, helicopter flight, wine tours or home massage ... Do not hesitate to contact us, we will be very happy to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We offer cots or high chair during the stay for a supplement 20 €.
No reviews yet
Strict : For any cancellation by the tenant more than 30 days before the arrival date, a penalty equivalent to 50% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner. For any cancellation by the tenant 30 days or less before the arrival date, a penalty of 100% of the rental price excluding additional charges is applied. My Home In service fees remain due in their totality both by the tenant and the owner.